Monday, June 6, 2011

Journal- Blog Finder

Salute to my fellow bloggers,

I recently stumbled on a new blog, that is quickly becoming one of my favorite go to websites.

When it comes to fashion, my style is very ECLECTIC; I dress depending on how I feel and what makes me comfortable. I also enjoy incorporating vintage pieces into my wardrobe whether clothing or accessories. However, for all vintage hunters, it is not always easy to have great finds.

Nevertheless, I have recently discovered the TUULA BLOG by Jessica May Stein, whose personal style is a true INSPIRATION and one I can relate to.

The following are some images of some of my favorite pictures of her style:









Her eye for vintage pieces and custom jewelry is impeccable.

Thank you for sharing and keep up the amazing work.

Hope you all find inspiration as well!

With Love,

Minou

1 comment: