Friday, May 13, 2011

Fashion- Custom Fitted Jeans



I really enjoy a GREAT pair of jeans, one that HUGS all the right curves and FITS like a glove. A white tee, flip flops or barefoot is usually my favorite way to ROCK my jeans, but I will find any occasion to wear a pair I LOVE.

Shopping for jeans, however, can be a bit a of hassle; the fit can be a bit off and uncomfortable. I often remain very LOYAL to a brand and model once I find the perfect pair for my BODY shape.

So while we are on the subject, I recently DISCOVERD a new jeans concept company called 3X1 opening soon in Soho at 15 Mercer Street in New York City.

The CONCEPT is: Shoppers will be able to CUSTOMIZE their denim from a range of various fabric and hardware options.





Founder Scott Morrison and co-founder Eric Rothfeld will occupy a 7,300-square-foot space that will act as both a production facility and a shop, offering a behind-the-scenes look into the denim production process. Shoppes will get to choose from the various options and then from behind a glass wall, watch their personalized jeans being created before their very eyes.
The two-floor denim company space will include 22 sewing stations, an area for applying finishes, a washing facility, a showroom, and offices.

However, keep in mind, with everything custom made these days there is a price tag, but definitely something to feed one’s curiosity.

For more information about 3X1 visit their website at- http://www.3x1.us/

TO THE RIGHT FIT!

With Love,

Minou

1 comment: